TYPOLOGY OF DATA AND PURPOSE OF TREATMENT.
1. Navigation data
The computer systems and the software procedures set for the functioning of the website acquire, during their normal exercise, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the implementation of the Internet communication protocols. Such information are not collected to be associated to identified parties, even though they easily could, through elaborations and associations with data held by bystanders to allow to identify the users. Into this data category fall: IP addresses and the domain names of the computers used by the users to connect to this website, addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the dimension of the reply file, the numerical code indicating the reply status given by the server (good end, error, etc.) and other parameters related to the operating system and to the user’s digital environment. Such data are only used to draw anonymous statistic information on the website usage and to check its smooth functioning and they are immediately cancelled after elaboration. Data could be used for the responsibility check in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the website: apart from this possibility, web contacts data are not kept for more than seven days.
2. Data voluntarily provided by the user
The optional, explicit and voluntary dispatch of emails to the addresses stated on this website implies the direct acquisition of the sender’s email address, necessary to reply to the requests, as well as of the possible other personal data inserted in the information form. In case the voluntary website signing-up will be necessary for the provision of specific services, informative specifications will be brought to the user’s attention on the relevant website pages.
A “cookie” is a small quantity of data containing a unique anonymous identification code that is sent to the user’s browser by a Web server and that is subsequently memorized on the hard disk of the user’s computer. The cookie is reread and recognized only by the Website that has actually sent it at each following connection. If the user prefers not to receive cookies, he/she can set his/her own browser to give advice whether a cookie is going to be sent, allowing the user to decide whether to accept it or not. You can also automatically refuse all the cookies by activating a special setting in the browser.
This policy is granted under art. 13 of the D. Lgs 196/03 – code regarding protection of personal data – to all end users in order to acquire knowledge on the modalities and purposes of personal data treatment.
THE PARTIES’ RIGHTS
The party may contact the Operational Direction for every information regarding personal data and specifically for:
• having the confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning the party involved, getting the communication through intelligible data;
• getting the indication of the origin of the personal data, of the purposes and modalities of treatment as well as the logic applied in case of treatment performed with the aid of electronic tools;
• getting the list of the individuals or categories of individuals, whom the data are communicated to or who can get access to it, as covering responsibility charges and functions;
• asking for the updating or the rectification of the treated data and, in case of data treatments that may infringe the law, the cancellation or the transformation in anonymous form or the formal data block;
• opposing, completely or partly, to the treatment of one’s own personal data for legitimate reasons or for commercial purposes.